Paying Delinquent Property Taxes
Pay in PersonIf you wish to pay in person, come to the Tax Claim office at the Erie County Courthouse located at 140 West 6th Street, room 110, Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (open during the lunch hour).
Closed for County Holidays
Pay OnlinePlease note that online payments are subject to additional fees (usually around 3%).
If you are paying to avoid certain deadlines, every attempt will be made to process your transaction immediately, but it is not guaranteed.
Please follow these steps to pay delinquent property taxes online:
1. You must be a registered user, and logged in to pay your delinquent taxes online. To register, please click here.
2. Search for the property - click here.
3. Once you find the desired property in the search results, click the parcel ID link to bring up the parcel profile.
4. Click the link on the left-hand side of the screen that says "Taxes" (you must be logged in to view Tax information).
5. There will be a link generated at the bottom of the Tax profile to pay delinquent taxes. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your payment information.
Note: For further information related to delinquent taxes please contact the Erie County Tax Claims Bureau at 814-451-6206, M-F 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. For navigational or website questions please contact the Webmaster at 814-451-6091, M-F 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.